Kelsea has been working in project management, eCommerce and digital marketing as a consultant for almost 4 years.
She has worked with local groups (think soccer leagues and farmers' markets), national eCommerce businesses (anything from HVAC to protein powders) and sellers on the international marketplace (new age products). Whether you gross $50k or $10m+, Kelsea can add value to your existing business or new venture.
Most importantly, she is passionate about pushing businesses to grow, helping them make the best first impression possible and creating processes that will be valuable for years to come.
- Start by just doing something. Anything. Get moving in the direction you want to be going. Analysis paralysis and decision fatigue can be a huge deterrent in moving forward.
- If you build right (not always fast) results will fall into place.
- Patience and precision is required. I'm a believer in the slow burn and creating sustainable results.
- Always be ready to flex, change course or adjust.
- Have a very clear understanding of what sunk costs are.
- For most businesses, your digital presence today is a big indicator of where you will (or won't) be in 5 years.
HBX | Harvard Business School
Credential of Readiness (CORe) | Pass with Honors
A 120-150 hour certificate program on the fundamentals of business from Harvard Business School. CORe is comprised of three courses (Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting) developed by leading Harvard Business School faculty and delivered in an active learning environment based on the HBS signature case-based learning model.
University of Vermont
B.S. Business Administration | GPA 3.49
Concentration in Entrepreneurship, Minor in Geospatial Technology